Translators Family is a translation, localisation and digital marketing company that helps businesses and governmental/non-profit organisations worldwide communicate effectively by providing custom multilingual solutions.
Offering services in more than 20 languages, including translation, on-site and remote interpreting, copywriting, localisation, transcreation, SMM, SEO, PPC, website design and development, DTP, subtitling and voice-over, we cover the full range of linguistic and content requirements for international organisations.
Our company originated in Ukraine and we have been successfully serving global clients since 2006. Since 2015 we are based in Poland and now also in the UK.
The European Parliament, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), BorgWarner/Delphi Technologies, EF Education First, Vital Voices, and a number of other marketing, legal, financial, consulting companies, NGOs and the world’s leading multi-language vendors, have all entrusted us with their projects.
With Translators Family, you can:
• have all your marketing, business and technical materials, including websites/videos/software, translated and localised for your target audiences,
• reach out to your clients and partners with the right message as you expand into new overseas markets with our multilingual copywriting, transcreation, search engine optimisation, social media marketing and pay-per-click campaigns,
• enjoy affordable and high-quality custom content solutions,
• communicate with a single point of contact for all your linguistic needs, from translation to marketing and publishing preparation.
The four main pillars of our success are:
• A fantastic, friendly team of professionals from Ukraine, Poland, the UK and other countries.
• Cutting-edge technology, including a comprehensive business management system, computer-assisted translation (CAT) and linguistic quality assurance (LQA) tools, and machine translation engines.
• An efficient, secure workflow supported by managers and linguists based in safe countries.
• A proven track record of delivering high-quality content to discerning clients across a variety of sectors, including business, IT, marketing, humanitarianism, law, education, automotive, and more.