Why choose Translators Family for your technical translation projects?
- A pool of over 200 translators with specific technical specialisations
- Rich project history in various engineering fields
- A comprehensive multi-stage quality control and assurance process
- A team of DTP specialists and graphic designers who can handle almost any file format
- Usage of a variety of CAT (computer-aided translation) tools which allow up to 80% savings for repetitive phrases and terms
- Only native-speaker translators of the target language, fluent in the source language
Did you know…
The English term “tube” can have more than 20 equivalents in Russian, depending on the context. These include:
- “трубка”, as in display tube or “лампа” as in catkin tube (IT and electronics)
- “труба” or “пространство” as in drift tube (electronics)
- “туннель подземной железной дороги” or “метрополитен” as in the London Tube (transportation)
- “трубопровод” as in branch tube (construction)
- “шланг” as in rubber tube (automotive)
- “soil-sampling tube” should be translated as “керноприёмник” in oil and gas and as “почвенный бур” in agriculture
This is why it’s so essential for any engineering translation project to use a technical translator who specialises in the relevant sub-area.
Get a Quote
It will only take 5 minutes of your time
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website and Translators Family.