Why choose Translators Family for your IT translation projects?
- We have an extensive network of IT specialists with in-depth experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of how context affects translation.
- Careful editing by IT experts with industry experience.
- Use of technical tools and knowledge to localise all elements of IT projects, from meta tags to graphics.
- We cooperate with web developers, designers and SEO specialists who can assist us with the full range of localisation services for your IT project.
- We give up to 80% discounts for repetitive phrases and terms.
- You receive a top-quality translation ready for sale on the target market
Did you know…
- IT is a field with many sub-specialisations: Even if a translator has experience in translation of user interface text, they may be helpless when faced with computer hardware documentation or materials related to intellectual property.
At Translators Family we have IT translators with a wealth of experience in many specialist fields. Our project managers know how to choose the right translators for your project.
- To err is human, so no matter how professional the translator is, there should always be an editor – or better still, two editors (technical and linguistic) – in order to verify the quality of an IT translation.
We use a comprehensive multi-stage quality control and assurance process for IT translations: technical editing by another specialist IT translator or SME; linguistic editing by a third linguist; QA checks by our QA; spot-checks by our project manager.
- Professional IT translators should not just translate, but rather genuinely adapt the text for the target market.
We are well aware of the nuances of Russian, Polish, Ukrainian and other European markets and cultures, including unique culture-specific concepts. This lets us ensure our translations are easily understandable, acceptable, fluent and accurate for the target users of your IT product.
Get a Quote
It will only take 5 minutes of your time
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website and Translators Family.